On Saturday, 19th September, as part of the Heritage Open Days, a small, socially distanced group met to witness the unveiling of a plaque at Sanctuary House on Ranelagh Road. This was to recognise that this was part of the Convent of the Holy Name which occupied this site from 1887 to 1990. The plaque was unveiled by Andrew Huntley, chairman of Malvern Civic Society with Michael Hodges who has developed this part of the site.

Plaque at Sanctuary House
Andrew Huntley unveiling the plaque
Michael Hodges and Andrew Huntley