Why not join one of our walks and find out about the fascinating history of Malvern?
- See how Malvern’s famous Water Cure and Spa flourished in the 19th Century.
- Learn about the mediaeval Priory.
- Find out about the town’s Elgar connections.
- Hear of important visitors to the town and the story behind some ‘blue plaques’.
- Discover more about the coming of radar.
Every week from Easter to Autumn, we lead guided walks around Great Malvern. In 2020 the walks start from the Tourist Information Centre (TIC) at 10.30am on Monday (including Bank Holidays) and Saturday mornings. Other dates may be available by prior appointment. The walk lasts about 90 minutes. Sadly, due to the hilly nature of Great Malvern, these walks are unsuitable for the less mobile.
Cost: Adults £5; children under 14, free.
Tickets are bookable from:
- Civic Society website
- TicketSource website
Please note: Town Walks are offered on the basis that they may be cancelled at times on account of changes in prevailing circumstances. Checking with the TIC in advance is advisable. There is no town walk available on the opening Saturday of Civic Week each year.
Tourist Information Centre: The Lyttelton Well Courtyard, 6 Church Street (close to the Lyttelton Well Bookshop and Cafe). Tel: 01684 89 22 89