House built in 1874 on the site of a previous house lived in by Dr Gully who established the water cure practice in Malvern with Dr Wilson. This established Malvern as a fashionable spa town. This is an opportunity to be shown around the downstairs area, including the Elgar Room used for wedding ceremonies. There is a display of old photographs and and some of the gifts from other Malverns around the world.
The house is Grade 2* listed. The architect was Henry Haddon with carving by William Forsyth.
This is the second tour. There is also one at 10.30 am.